- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
“There Is Nothing … More Disturbing Than Social Networking” – Tim McCarver, Most Perfect Old Person Ever
Give Fox baseball commentator/punching bag Tim McCarver a break on this one. He is pretty old – 70, to be exact. And did you see how much flak he took just for this line on one of those disturbing social networks? Maybe these things really are disturbing for him. And let the record show he was laughing a little as he said it. So maybe he doesn’t actually think social networking is more disturbing than authoritarian dictators and blood diamonds and famine. He still said it, and he’s Tim McCarver, so here you go, and you’re very welcome:
Also, maybe McCarver’s just getting caught up on the whole Anthony Weiner thing. I think I was just about convinced social networking was the most disturbing thing in the world sometime around here.
- Filed Under:
- Tim McCarver
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers