- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“There Is Nothing … More Disturbing Than Social Networking” – Tim McCarver, Most Perfect Old Person Ever
Give Fox baseball commentator/punching bag Tim McCarver a break on this one. He is pretty old – 70, to be exact. And did you see how much flak he took just for this line on one of those disturbing social networks? Maybe these things really are disturbing for him. And let the record show he was laughing a little as he said it. So maybe he doesn’t actually think social networking is more disturbing than authoritarian dictators and blood diamonds and famine. He still said it, and he’s Tim McCarver, so here you go, and you’re very welcome:
Also, maybe McCarver’s just getting caught up on the whole Anthony Weiner thing. I think I was just about convinced social networking was the most disturbing thing in the world sometime around here.
- Filed Under:
- Tim McCarver
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story