- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tonight Is Tim Thomas Bobblehead Night For The Florida Panthers — Even Though They Traded Him On Wednesday
It's Tim Thomas bobblehead day at the Panthers game. Yes, still. pic.twitter.com/gdqjn0U2Fg
— Amalie Benjamin (@AmalieBenjamin) March 9, 2014
It looks like they modeled that Tim Thomas bobblehead on his reaction to getting traded.
— Danielle Tremblay (@tremblayy_) March 9, 2014
Bobblehead Night for an aging veteran with no history with the team who has already been traded is the most Florida Hockey thing.
— mc79hockey (@mc79hockey) March 8, 2014
Look, if you’re a professional franchise, you should have a backup plan:
— Drew Olson (@DrewOlsonMKE) January 9, 2014
Otherwise you look like these guys:
Hunter Pence, Philadelphia Phillies.
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) August 21, 2012
Andrew Bogut, Milwaukee Bucks.
Andrew Bogut was traded to Golden State, but the Bucks still gave out his bobblehead to 14,111 fans on Monday. http://t.co/gQz2S0om
— Kyle Krajenka (@kylekrajenka) April 12, 2012
Victor Martinez, Cleveland Indians.
— Mike Mahoney (@Mahoney) August 1, 2009
James Livingston, Worcester Sharks.
so james livingston gets traded despite the fact that the worcester sharks were supposed to give away his bobblehead on saturday
— Alexis ☺ (@nemosaysno) March 5, 2014
Rob Klinkhammer, Rockford IceHogs.
Remember when Klinkhammer got traded the week before his bobblehead night in Rockford?
— Kat (@RunsOnDuncan) April 21, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Tim Thomas Bobblehead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'