- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tony Gwynn Jr.’s Response To Hecklers Is Hilarious, Effective
First perfected by Jim Carrey, the “talking asshole” mime ploy is funny when appropriate sound effects are used. But when fans are mocking you in the bleachers at an MLB game, it’s even better when you can use their own voices against them.
Here we see Tony Gwynn Jr. using his glove to make a “Your asshole is talking” puppet show.
One woman doesn’t seem to realize that she’s being destroyed by Gwynn. Poor dope.
Unless you’re Barry Bonds or Manny Ramirez, you don’t deserve to be heckled anyway. Be quiet and enjoy the game, or Tony Gwynn Jr. will taunt you a second time.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts