- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tony Gwynn Jr.’s Response To Hecklers Is Hilarious, Effective
First perfected by Jim Carrey, the “talking asshole” mime ploy is funny when appropriate sound effects are used. But when fans are mocking you in the bleachers at an MLB game, it’s even better when you can use their own voices against them.
Here we see Tony Gwynn Jr. using his glove to make a “Your asshole is talking” puppet show.
One woman doesn’t seem to realize that she’s being destroyed by Gwynn. Poor dope.
Unless you’re Barry Bonds or Manny Ramirez, you don’t deserve to be heckled anyway. Be quiet and enjoy the game, or Tony Gwynn Jr. will taunt you a second time.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts