- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tony Gwynn Jr.’s Response To Hecklers Is Hilarious, Effective
First perfected by Jim Carrey, the “talking asshole” mime ploy is funny when appropriate sound effects are used. But when fans are mocking you in the bleachers at an MLB game, it’s even better when you can use their own voices against them.
Here we see Tony Gwynn Jr. using his glove to make a “Your asshole is talking” puppet show.
One woman doesn’t seem to realize that she’s being destroyed by Gwynn. Poor dope.
Unless you’re Barry Bonds or Manny Ramirez, you don’t deserve to be heckled anyway. Be quiet and enjoy the game, or Tony Gwynn Jr. will taunt you a second time.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?