- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tony Gwynn Jr.’s Response To Hecklers Is Hilarious, Effective
First perfected by Jim Carrey, the “talking asshole” mime ploy is funny when appropriate sound effects are used. But when fans are mocking you in the bleachers at an MLB game, it’s even better when you can use their own voices against them.
Here we see Tony Gwynn Jr. using his glove to make a “Your asshole is talking” puppet show.
One woman doesn’t seem to realize that she’s being destroyed by Gwynn. Poor dope.
Unless you’re Barry Bonds or Manny Ramirez, you don’t deserve to be heckled anyway. Be quiet and enjoy the game, or Tony Gwynn Jr. will taunt you a second time.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts