- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tony Gwynn Jr.’s Response To Hecklers Is Hilarious, Effective
First perfected by Jim Carrey, the “talking asshole” mime ploy is funny when appropriate sound effects are used. But when fans are mocking you in the bleachers at an MLB game, it’s even better when you can use their own voices against them.
Here we see Tony Gwynn Jr. using his glove to make a “Your asshole is talking” puppet show.
One woman doesn’t seem to realize that she’s being destroyed by Gwynn. Poor dope.
Unless you’re Barry Bonds or Manny Ramirez, you don’t deserve to be heckled anyway. Be quiet and enjoy the game, or Tony Gwynn Jr. will taunt you a second time.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through