- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Top Miami Marlins Prospect Has No Idea Who Miami Marlins Manager Mike Redmond Is
Jose Fernandez is one of the Miami Marlins’ top pitching prospects, which means we can look forward to his burgeoning stardom in another uniform. But in the meantime, Fernandez must familiarize himself with his current organization and its coaching staff. Like, say, the manager, Mike Redmond, whom WPLG Local 10′s Aiyana Cristal asked Fernandez about in a recent interview.
Yeah, who? Oh. Him. But seriously, guy: he was hired three months ago.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts