- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Torii Hunter Vs. Yu Darvish’s Eephus Pitch: Let’s Watch The Fun
No one informed me that Yu Darvish has an eephus pitch: perhaps this is the first time he’s rolled it out. This one to Torii Hunter was quite comical. Most interesting non-strike I’ve seen this year.
The Pirates’ Rip Sewell popularized the blooper pitch in the 1940s, although I prefer to believe that its creator was Bingo Long of the Traveling All-Stars & Motor Kings.
WARNING: Pitching two of these in a row? Not recommended.
In the 1980s, no one could hit one.
I want to watch this over and over.
- Filed Under:
- Yu Darvish
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts