- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Torii Hunter Vs. Yu Darvish’s Eephus Pitch: Let’s Watch The Fun
No one informed me that Yu Darvish has an eephus pitch: perhaps this is the first time he’s rolled it out. This one to Torii Hunter was quite comical. Most interesting non-strike I’ve seen this year.
The Pirates’ Rip Sewell popularized the blooper pitch in the 1940s, although I prefer to believe that its creator was Bingo Long of the Traveling All-Stars & Motor Kings.
WARNING: Pitching two of these in a row? Not recommended.
In the 1980s, no one could hit one.
I want to watch this over and over.
- Filed Under:
- Yu Darvish
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'