- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Torii Hunter Vs. Yu Darvish’s Eephus Pitch: Let’s Watch The Fun
No one informed me that Yu Darvish has an eephus pitch: perhaps this is the first time he’s rolled it out. This one to Torii Hunter was quite comical. Most interesting non-strike I’ve seen this year.
The Pirates’ Rip Sewell popularized the blooper pitch in the 1940s, although I prefer to believe that its creator was Bingo Long of the Traveling All-Stars & Motor Kings.
WARNING: Pitching two of these in a row? Not recommended.
In the 1980s, no one could hit one.
I want to watch this over and over.
- Filed Under:
- Yu Darvish
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts