- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Torii Hunter Vs. Yu Darvish’s Eephus Pitch: Let’s Watch The Fun
No one informed me that Yu Darvish has an eephus pitch: perhaps this is the first time he’s rolled it out. This one to Torii Hunter was quite comical. Most interesting non-strike I’ve seen this year.
The Pirates’ Rip Sewell popularized the blooper pitch in the 1940s, although I prefer to believe that its creator was Bingo Long of the Traveling All-Stars & Motor Kings.
WARNING: Pitching two of these in a row? Not recommended.
In the 1980s, no one could hit one.
I want to watch this over and over.
- Filed Under:
- Yu Darvish
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts