- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Torii Hunter Vs. Yu Darvish’s Eephus Pitch: Let’s Watch The Fun
No one informed me that Yu Darvish has an eephus pitch: perhaps this is the first time he’s rolled it out. This one to Torii Hunter was quite comical. Most interesting non-strike I’ve seen this year.
The Pirates’ Rip Sewell popularized the blooper pitch in the 1940s, although I prefer to believe that its creator was Bingo Long of the Traveling All-Stars & Motor Kings.
WARNING: Pitching two of these in a row? Not recommended.
In the 1980s, no one could hit one.
I want to watch this over and over.
- Filed Under:
- Yu Darvish
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights