- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tropicana Field Is Haunted By G-G-G-G-GHOOOOOOSTS
Plenty of Tampa Bay Rays fans attend games disguised as empty seats, but Monday night it sounded like the stadium had been invaded by spirits from beyond the grave.
Most likely air fluctuations due to the continuing storm conditions throughout Florida, the sound was straight out of a Scooby-Doo cartoon. Video From Sun Sports with Rays’ broadcasters Dewayne Staats & Brian Anderson on the call:
Update: Rays field reporter Todd Kalas reports the noise was feedback from speakers that were affected when Tropicana Field took a direct lightning strike.
h/t to Larry Brown Sports for alerting me to what was going on.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?