- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tropicana Field Is Haunted By G-G-G-G-GHOOOOOOSTS
Plenty of Tampa Bay Rays fans attend games disguised as empty seats, but Monday night it sounded like the stadium had been invaded by spirits from beyond the grave.
Most likely air fluctuations due to the continuing storm conditions throughout Florida, the sound was straight out of a Scooby-Doo cartoon. Video From Sun Sports with Rays’ broadcasters Dewayne Staats & Brian Anderson on the call:
Update: Rays field reporter Todd Kalas reports the noise was feedback from speakers that were affected when Tropicana Field took a direct lightning strike.
h/t to Larry Brown Sports for alerting me to what was going on.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao