- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tropicana Field Is Haunted By G-G-G-G-GHOOOOOOSTS
Plenty of Tampa Bay Rays fans attend games disguised as empty seats, but Monday night it sounded like the stadium had been invaded by spirits from beyond the grave.
Most likely air fluctuations due to the continuing storm conditions throughout Florida, the sound was straight out of a Scooby-Doo cartoon. Video From Sun Sports with Rays’ broadcasters Dewayne Staats & Brian Anderson on the call:
Update: Rays field reporter Todd Kalas reports the noise was feedback from speakers that were affected when Tropicana Field took a direct lightning strike.
h/t to Larry Brown Sports for alerting me to what was going on.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story