- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tropicana Field Is Haunted By G-G-G-G-GHOOOOOOSTS
Plenty of Tampa Bay Rays fans attend games disguised as empty seats, but Monday night it sounded like the stadium had been invaded by spirits from beyond the grave.
Most likely air fluctuations due to the continuing storm conditions throughout Florida, the sound was straight out of a Scooby-Doo cartoon. Video From Sun Sports with Rays’ broadcasters Dewayne Staats & Brian Anderson on the call:
Update: Rays field reporter Todd Kalas reports the noise was feedback from speakers that were affected when Tropicana Field took a direct lightning strike.
h/t to Larry Brown Sports for alerting me to what was going on.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts