- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tropicana Field Is Haunted By G-G-G-G-GHOOOOOOSTS
Plenty of Tampa Bay Rays fans attend games disguised as empty seats, but Monday night it sounded like the stadium had been invaded by spirits from beyond the grave.
Most likely air fluctuations due to the continuing storm conditions throughout Florida, the sound was straight out of a Scooby-Doo cartoon. Video From Sun Sports with Rays’ broadcasters Dewayne Staats & Brian Anderson on the call:
Update: Rays field reporter Todd Kalas reports the noise was feedback from speakers that were affected when Tropicana Field took a direct lightning strike.
h/t to Larry Brown Sports for alerting me to what was going on.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'