- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
America! This Video Of A Soldier Surprising His Daughters At A Twins Game Is Fantastic
Memorial Day is a lot of different things for a lot of people. Barbeques, a cold beer, or fireworks may occupy your day, but sometimes people forget what the holiday is really about. Luckily, we got a reminder at Target Field yesterday.
While the Twins had a pre-game, run-the-bases exercise event, Master Sgt. Robert Buresh (who had been stationed in Afghanistan) surprised his daughters by popping out from behind TC, the Twins mascot. His girls had no idea he was coming home, and the resulting video is spectacular.
Happy Memorial Day, everybody.
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?