- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
UC Riverside And Sacramento State Ring In The 2013 Baseball Season With Bench Clearing Brawl
Baseball season has officially begun: here is your first bench-clearing brawl of the spring.
Granted, this isn’t from Major League Baseball, but a brawl is a brawl is a brawl. This one took place during Friday’s game between UC Riverside and Sacramento State. In the third inning, UCR shortstop Eddie Young got caught in a rundown and was tagged out by Sac State second baseman Andrew Ayers, who then shoved Young and had some words for him.
Young responded by punching Ayers in the face.
Watch the punch and ensuing bench-clearing brawl via NBC:
View more videos at: http://nbclosangeles.com.
Both Ayers and Young were ejected, as was UCR catcher Drake Zarate. All three will reportedly serve four-game suspensions for their roles in the fight.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money