- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ugh, Joe Girardi, You’re So Lame
You’re a World Series-winning player and manager, Joe Girardi, but this is probably the lamest thing I’ve ever heard:
Joe Girardi on Jacoby Ellsbury: "You no longer are a thorn in my side. You are a flower in our clubhouse."
— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) December 13, 2013
Is that from “The Notebook”? Video of it here, if you’re so inclined.
And then they gave Ellsbury’s wife flowers:
Kelsey Ellsbury becomes the latest Yankees wife to receive flowers from Cashman: pic.twitter.com/Nso6wDNk0z
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) December 13, 2013
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?