- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ugh, Joe Girardi, You’re So Lame
You’re a World Series-winning player and manager, Joe Girardi, but this is probably the lamest thing I’ve ever heard:
Joe Girardi on Jacoby Ellsbury: "You no longer are a thorn in my side. You are a flower in our clubhouse."
— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) December 13, 2013
Is that from “The Notebook”? Video of it here, if you’re so inclined.
And then they gave Ellsbury’s wife flowers:
Kelsey Ellsbury becomes the latest Yankees wife to receive flowers from Cashman: pic.twitter.com/Nso6wDNk0z
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) December 13, 2013
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun