- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ugh, Joe Girardi, You’re So Lame
You’re a World Series-winning player and manager, Joe Girardi, but this is probably the lamest thing I’ve ever heard:
Joe Girardi on Jacoby Ellsbury: "You no longer are a thorn in my side. You are a flower in our clubhouse."
— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) December 13, 2013
Is that from “The Notebook”? Video of it here, if you’re so inclined.
And then they gave Ellsbury’s wife flowers:
Kelsey Ellsbury becomes the latest Yankees wife to receive flowers from Cashman: pic.twitter.com/Nso6wDNk0z
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) December 13, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts