- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Ugh, Joe Girardi, You’re So Lame
You’re a World Series-winning player and manager, Joe Girardi, but this is probably the lamest thing I’ve ever heard:
Joe Girardi on Jacoby Ellsbury: "You no longer are a thorn in my side. You are a flower in our clubhouse."
— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) December 13, 2013
Is that from “The Notebook”? Video of it here, if you’re so inclined.
And then they gave Ellsbury’s wife flowers:
Kelsey Ellsbury becomes the latest Yankees wife to receive flowers from Cashman: pic.twitter.com/Nso6wDNk0z
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) December 13, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts