- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ugh, Joe Girardi, You’re So Lame
You’re a World Series-winning player and manager, Joe Girardi, but this is probably the lamest thing I’ve ever heard:
Joe Girardi on Jacoby Ellsbury: "You no longer are a thorn in my side. You are a flower in our clubhouse."
— Andy McCullough (@McCulloughSL) December 13, 2013
Is that from “The Notebook”? Video of it here, if you’re so inclined.
And then they gave Ellsbury’s wife flowers:
Kelsey Ellsbury becomes the latest Yankees wife to receive flowers from Cashman: pic.twitter.com/Nso6wDNk0z
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) December 13, 2013
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?