- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Did He Just Say Funky Butt Loving? Umpire Nails Pitcher With Ill-Timed Throw, Announcers React With Weird Commentary
Umpire Paul Schrieber was in the zone last night, as he effortlessly whipped a baseball into the chest of Astros pitcher, Brad Peacock. Awkward. Then the announcers addressed it. I’ll let you decide if what was said is creepy. “The throw from the home plate umpire gets…a little piece of peacock,” and, “Looks like it hit him in the left pec.” Or there’s this classic, brought to you by the very astute mikewilkerson: “I didn’t know he had a hose on him.”
Did he just say funky but lovin’?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts