- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Did He Just Say Funky Butt Loving? Umpire Nails Pitcher With Ill-Timed Throw, Announcers React With Weird Commentary
Umpire Paul Schrieber was in the zone last night, as he effortlessly whipped a baseball into the chest of Astros pitcher, Brad Peacock. Awkward. Then the announcers addressed it. I’ll let you decide if what was said is creepy. “The throw from the home plate umpire gets…a little piece of peacock,” and, “Looks like it hit him in the left pec.” Or there’s this classic, brought to you by the very astute mikewilkerson: “I didn’t know he had a hose on him.”
Did he just say funky but lovin’?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts