- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Unfortunate Lizard Forced To Wear Yankees Jersey, Would Rather Be Watching Soccer
To say that this iguana is a Yankees fan, or is at the game to see A-Rod, supposes two things:
1. The iguana chose to wear this jersey (he almost certainly did not).
2. Lizards like baseball.
On No. 2, that is surely false. The iguana is a genus of herbivorous lizard native to Mexico, Central America, many Polynesian islands and parts of the Caribbean. As such, it is much more likely that it is a soccer fan, and would rather be wearing a New York Red Bulls kit, or even more likely, the jersey of the Honduras National team.
Or, the NBA, as long as the team is in Florida. The particular specimen below looks much more natural.
Or even more likely: he prefers cricket.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun