- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Unfortunate Lizard Forced To Wear Yankees Jersey, Would Rather Be Watching Soccer
To say that this iguana is a Yankees fan, or is at the game to see A-Rod, supposes two things:
1. The iguana chose to wear this jersey (he almost certainly did not).
2. Lizards like baseball.
On No. 2, that is surely false. The iguana is a genus of herbivorous lizard native to Mexico, Central America, many Polynesian islands and parts of the Caribbean. As such, it is much more likely that it is a soccer fan, and would rather be wearing a New York Red Bulls kit, or even more likely, the jersey of the Honduras National team.
Or, the NBA, as long as the team is in Florida. The particular specimen below looks much more natural.
Or even more likely: he prefers cricket.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Amir Khan: I've Earned An Opportunity Against Floyd
- Are The Carolina Panthers Still Playing Like Champs?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement