- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Unfortunate Lizard Forced To Wear Yankees Jersey, Would Rather Be Watching Soccer
To say that this iguana is a Yankees fan, or is at the game to see A-Rod, supposes two things:
1. The iguana chose to wear this jersey (he almost certainly did not).
2. Lizards like baseball.
On No. 2, that is surely false. The iguana is a genus of herbivorous lizard native to Mexico, Central America, many Polynesian islands and parts of the Caribbean. As such, it is much more likely that it is a soccer fan, and would rather be wearing a New York Red Bulls kit, or even more likely, the jersey of the Honduras National team.
Or, the NBA, as long as the team is in Florida. The particular specimen below looks much more natural.
Or even more likely: he prefers cricket.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story