- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Unfortunate Lizard Forced To Wear Yankees Jersey, Would Rather Be Watching Soccer
To say that this iguana is a Yankees fan, or is at the game to see A-Rod, supposes two things:
1. The iguana chose to wear this jersey (he almost certainly did not).
2. Lizards like baseball.
On No. 2, that is surely false. The iguana is a genus of herbivorous lizard native to Mexico, Central America, many Polynesian islands and parts of the Caribbean. As such, it is much more likely that it is a soccer fan, and would rather be wearing a New York Red Bulls kit, or even more likely, the jersey of the Honduras National team.
Or, the NBA, as long as the team is in Florida. The particular specimen below looks much more natural.
Or even more likely: he prefers cricket.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts