- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: Brewers OF Nyjer Morgan Flips Giants Fans The Bird (Or Not)
Not much to add to this: Giants fans have been heckling Brewers center fielder Nyjer Morgan all evening, and apparently having had enough, he fired the tried-and-true bird back at them.
The Giants broadcast team seemed perturbed by the act, but to be fair they were wearing this at the time and are far from being in a position to cast the first stone:
(Image via 30fps.)
EDIT: Courtesy FOX Sports Wisconsin producer Chris Withers, we have an alternate angle showing Morgan was not, actually, flipping the bird, but was instead just gesturing toward them in an aggressive manner, which makes it entirely acceptable, right?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts