- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Video: Red Sox Fan Gets Grabby With Girlfriend, Sends Announcers Into Hysterics
David Ortiz & Kevin Youkilis had doubles in leading the Boston Red Sox to a 10-4 steamrolling of the Baltimore Orioles Thursday night, but it was a fan getting to second base that was the most memorable moment for viewers on Boston’s NESN as cameras focused on two couples to start the third inning.
At first, they looked just like announcers Jerry Remy and Don Orsillo described them – happy couples. Just relaxing, taking in a game, including one couple hand in hand. However, the man then exchanged holding his significant other’s hand for…something else. And that’s when the two announcers started laughing so hard they couldn’t even call the game. See what we mean:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts