- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video: Red Sox Fan Gets Grabby With Girlfriend, Sends Announcers Into Hysterics
David Ortiz & Kevin Youkilis had doubles in leading the Boston Red Sox to a 10-4 steamrolling of the Baltimore Orioles Thursday night, but it was a fan getting to second base that was the most memorable moment for viewers on Boston’s NESN as cameras focused on two couples to start the third inning.
At first, they looked just like announcers Jerry Remy and Don Orsillo described them – happy couples. Just relaxing, taking in a game, including one couple hand in hand. However, the man then exchanged holding his significant other’s hand for…something else. And that’s when the two announcers started laughing so hard they couldn’t even call the game. See what we mean:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story