- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Vin Scully Imitates Ump Who Got Hit In The Nuts, Is A Sportscasting God
I don’t know many play-by-play announcers who would have the nuts to handle this the way Vin Scully, Dodgers annoucer, did. But I don’t know too many play-by-play announcers who are Vin Scully, besides this one guy. His name: Vin Scully.
Anyway, watch this (via @Lana):
“I’m okaaaay.” Perfect.
Here’s how you deal with taking a pitch to the junk, by the way:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts