- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Vin Scully Imitates Ump Who Got Hit In The Nuts, Is A Sportscasting God
I don’t know many play-by-play announcers who would have the nuts to handle this the way Vin Scully, Dodgers annoucer, did. But I don’t know too many play-by-play announcers who are Vin Scully, besides this one guy. His name: Vin Scully.
Anyway, watch this (via @Lana):
“I’m okaaaay.” Perfect.
Here’s how you deal with taking a pitch to the junk, by the way:
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job