- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Vin Scully Imitates Ump Who Got Hit In The Nuts, Is A Sportscasting God
I don’t know many play-by-play announcers who would have the nuts to handle this the way Vin Scully, Dodgers annoucer, did. But I don’t know too many play-by-play announcers who are Vin Scully, besides this one guy. His name: Vin Scully.
Anyway, watch this (via @Lana):
“I’m okaaaay.” Perfect.
Here’s how you deal with taking a pitch to the junk, by the way:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts