- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Summer Of Waffles: Braves Win 13th Straight, Head Back To Turner Field
Come National League, and be slowly cooked in our waffle kingdom!
As you know, the Atlanta Braves have not lost a game since opening a Waffle House at Turner Field last month. That’s 13 straight wins (7 home, 6 road), following tonight’s 6-3 win over the Nationals in Washington.
After today, Atlanta returns to Turner Field for a nine-game homestand, beginning with the first of three games against the Marlins on Friday.
— The Morning Show (@MorningShow929) August 7, 2013
— Takeo Spikes (@TakeoSpikes51) August 8, 2013
Today's radio talk about the Waffle House has led to many of u writing me expressing love for the place. #BBN clearly loves Waffle House
— Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) August 8, 2013
— Braves Waffle House (@WaffleHouseTed) August 1, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts