- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Summer Of Waffles: Braves Win 13th Straight, Head Back To Turner Field
Come National League, and be slowly cooked in our waffle kingdom!
As you know, the Atlanta Braves have not lost a game since opening a Waffle House at Turner Field last month. That’s 13 straight wins (7 home, 6 road), following tonight’s 6-3 win over the Nationals in Washington.
After today, Atlanta returns to Turner Field for a nine-game homestand, beginning with the first of three games against the Marlins on Friday.
— The Morning Show (@MorningShow929) August 7, 2013
— Takeo Spikes (@TakeoSpikes51) August 8, 2013
Today's radio talk about the Waffle House has led to many of u writing me expressing love for the place. #BBN clearly loves Waffle House
— Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) August 8, 2013
— Braves Waffle House (@WaffleHouseTed) August 1, 2013
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime