- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Summer Of Waffles: Braves Win 13th Straight, Head Back To Turner Field
Come National League, and be slowly cooked in our waffle kingdom!
As you know, the Atlanta Braves have not lost a game since opening a Waffle House at Turner Field last month. That’s 13 straight wins (7 home, 6 road), following tonight’s 6-3 win over the Nationals in Washington.
After today, Atlanta returns to Turner Field for a nine-game homestand, beginning with the first of three games against the Marlins on Friday.
— The Morning Show (@MorningShow929) August 7, 2013
— Takeo Spikes (@TakeoSpikes51) August 8, 2013
Today's radio talk about the Waffle House has led to many of u writing me expressing love for the place. #BBN clearly loves Waffle House
— Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) August 8, 2013
— Braves Waffle House (@WaffleHouseTed) August 1, 2013
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Cowboys Releasing DeMarcus Ware?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now