- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Summer Of Waffles: Braves Win 13th Straight, Head Back To Turner Field
Come National League, and be slowly cooked in our waffle kingdom!
As you know, the Atlanta Braves have not lost a game since opening a Waffle House at Turner Field last month. That’s 13 straight wins (7 home, 6 road), following tonight’s 6-3 win over the Nationals in Washington.
After today, Atlanta returns to Turner Field for a nine-game homestand, beginning with the first of three games against the Marlins on Friday.
— The Morning Show (@MorningShow929) August 7, 2013
— Takeo Spikes (@TakeoSpikes51) August 8, 2013
Today's radio talk about the Waffle House has led to many of u writing me expressing love for the place. #BBN clearly loves Waffle House
— Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) August 8, 2013
— Braves Waffle House (@WaffleHouseTed) August 1, 2013
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs