- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Angel Pagan Hits Walk-Off Inside The Park Homerun (VIDEO)
Last time this happened, Conan was on after Leno, they were still called the “Devil Rays”, you had that other girlfriend you don’t talk to any more, and Yao Ming was the coolest person in the world. (Remember that time he got blocked by Nate Robinson and then retired? AWESOME!)
Pagan turned the jets on as the San Francisco Giants put two runs on the board in the bottom of the 10th, simultaneously snatching a one-run lead from The Rockies and winning the game in the most exhausting way possible. We haven’t seen some run that hard in The Bay Area since the Bay to Breakers nude marathon last week. Dear God, pun not intended.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts