- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Walter White Spotted At Dodger Stadium: Now We Know Why The Meth Was Blue
A Bryan Cranston sighting at Dodger stadium at Game 4 tonight has unleashed all kinds of “Breaking Bad” jokes on Twitter. It also seems to fit with the team’s 2013 marketing campaign: “A Whole New Blue.” Although I don’t think the below is exactly what they had in mind:
— darthredpandacare™ (@darth) August 14, 2013
Blue meth in the concession stands? HeisenBurgers? We do know how “Breaking Bad” ended, right?
Walter White is at the Dodger game tonight and he's the 1,245th scariest person here.
— Danica Patrick Ewing (@DanPatEwing) October 16, 2013
Just saw Bryan Cranston (Walter White) and Tom Cruise (Scientology) here are the Dodgers/Cardinals playoff game. #STLCards
— Mo Twister (@djmotwister) October 16, 2013
Bryan Cranston supports the Dodgers pic.twitter.com/qCGgslPuDU
— Brandt Hamilton (@BrandtHamilton) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Breaking Bad
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts