- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Walter White Spotted At Dodger Stadium: Now We Know Why The Meth Was Blue
A Bryan Cranston sighting at Dodger stadium at Game 4 tonight has unleashed all kinds of “Breaking Bad” jokes on Twitter. It also seems to fit with the team’s 2013 marketing campaign: “A Whole New Blue.” Although I don’t think the below is exactly what they had in mind:
— darthredpandacare™ (@darth) August 14, 2013
Blue meth in the concession stands? HeisenBurgers? We do know how “Breaking Bad” ended, right?
Walter White is at the Dodger game tonight and he's the 1,245th scariest person here.
— Danica Patrick Ewing (@DanPatEwing) October 16, 2013
Just saw Bryan Cranston (Walter White) and Tom Cruise (Scientology) here are the Dodgers/Cardinals playoff game. #STLCards
— Mo Twister (@djmotwister) October 16, 2013
Bryan Cranston supports the Dodgers pic.twitter.com/qCGgslPuDU
— Brandt Hamilton (@BrandtHamilton) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Breaking Bad
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?