- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Walter White Spotted At Dodger Stadium: Now We Know Why The Meth Was Blue
A Bryan Cranston sighting at Dodger stadium at Game 4 tonight has unleashed all kinds of “Breaking Bad” jokes on Twitter. It also seems to fit with the team’s 2013 marketing campaign: “A Whole New Blue.” Although I don’t think the below is exactly what they had in mind:
— darthredpandacare™ (@darth) August 14, 2013
Blue meth in the concession stands? HeisenBurgers? We do know how “Breaking Bad” ended, right?
Walter White is at the Dodger game tonight and he's the 1,245th scariest person here.
— Danica Patrick Ewing (@DanPatEwing) October 16, 2013
Just saw Bryan Cranston (Walter White) and Tom Cruise (Scientology) here are the Dodgers/Cardinals playoff game. #STLCards
— Mo Twister (@djmotwister) October 16, 2013
Bryan Cranston supports the Dodgers pic.twitter.com/qCGgslPuDU
— Brandt Hamilton (@BrandtHamilton) October 6, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Breaking Bad
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence