- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch A Baseball Player Blow Out His Knee During A Celebration
The New Orleans Zephyrs, Triple-A affiliate of the Florida Marlins, had a nice little comeback against the Omaha Storm Chasers on Sunday, winning on a two-out, 9th-inning double by Joe Thurston.
Unfortunately for first baseman Josh Kroeger, the night ended with a major knee injury, and conjured up images of Bill Gramatica’s famous ligament-tear-via-celebration.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts