- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Adam Greenberg Get His At-Bat, And All Of Marlins Park Give Him A Standing Ovation
As scheduled, tonight, Adam Greenberg got his ‘One At-Bat’. Accompanied by Aerosmith’s “Dream On” blaring on the speakers as his walk-up song and all of Marlins Park on its feet, here was Greenberg’s special moment:
It fizzled as quick as it bubbled, but you can’t blame a guy who’s only seen one major-league at-bat for striking out on three pitches against Cy Young hopeful R.A. Dickey. Not even a conventional Cy Young hopeful either — a foe with the most enigmatic pitch in the game. It’s not exactly fodder a guy like Greenberg can use to ease back into the major-league waters.
And the Marlins went on to win this game in dramatic fashion, a 4-3 victory after a walk-off bases-loaded single in the bottom of the 11th. But it was all about Greenberg tonight.
- Filed Under:
- miami marlins
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'