- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Adam Greenberg Get His At-Bat, And All Of Marlins Park Give Him A Standing Ovation
As scheduled, tonight, Adam Greenberg got his ‘One At-Bat’. Accompanied by Aerosmith’s “Dream On” blaring on the speakers as his walk-up song and all of Marlins Park on its feet, here was Greenberg’s special moment:
It fizzled as quick as it bubbled, but you can’t blame a guy who’s only seen one major-league at-bat for striking out on three pitches against Cy Young hopeful R.A. Dickey. Not even a conventional Cy Young hopeful either — a foe with the most enigmatic pitch in the game. It’s not exactly fodder a guy like Greenberg can use to ease back into the major-league waters.
And the Marlins went on to win this game in dramatic fashion, a 4-3 victory after a walk-off bases-loaded single in the bottom of the 11th. But it was all about Greenberg tonight.
- Filed Under:
- miami marlins
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy