- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch Indians Pitcher Fausto Carmona Go To The DL In The Funniest Way Possible
Oh, Fausto. Poor Fausto. Like an eager, uncoordinated little leaguer, Cleveland pitcher Fausto Carmona took a bit of a tumble on his way to first base during the Indians’ 3-1 win over the Reds on Saturday, straining his right quadriceps muscle in the process.
Fausto is likely to only miss one start, so he wasn’t seriously hurt. Well, at least physically; I think he’s a bit embarrassed.
“I didn’t watch [the replay],” he said Sunday morning, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “I didn’t want to see it.”
But we do! Here’s a replay of Fausto’s little spill, as well as what may be the gif of the baseball season, courtesy of Mocksession.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row