- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Indians Pitcher Fausto Carmona Go To The DL In The Funniest Way Possible
Oh, Fausto. Poor Fausto. Like an eager, uncoordinated little leaguer, Cleveland pitcher Fausto Carmona took a bit of a tumble on his way to first base during the Indians’ 3-1 win over the Reds on Saturday, straining his right quadriceps muscle in the process.
Fausto is likely to only miss one start, so he wasn’t seriously hurt. Well, at least physically; I think he’s a bit embarrassed.
“I didn’t watch [the replay],” he said Sunday morning, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “I didn’t want to see it.”
But we do! Here’s a replay of Fausto’s little spill, as well as what may be the gif of the baseball season, courtesy of Mocksession.
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend