- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Indians Pitcher Fausto Carmona Go To The DL In The Funniest Way Possible
Oh, Fausto. Poor Fausto. Like an eager, uncoordinated little leaguer, Cleveland pitcher Fausto Carmona took a bit of a tumble on his way to first base during the Indians’ 3-1 win over the Reds on Saturday, straining his right quadriceps muscle in the process.
Fausto is likely to only miss one start, so he wasn’t seriously hurt. Well, at least physically; I think he’s a bit embarrassed.
“I didn’t watch [the replay],” he said Sunday morning, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “I didn’t want to see it.”
But we do! Here’s a replay of Fausto’s little spill, as well as what may be the gif of the baseball season, courtesy of Mocksession.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts