- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Indians Pitcher Fausto Carmona Go To The DL In The Funniest Way Possible
Oh, Fausto. Poor Fausto. Like an eager, uncoordinated little leaguer, Cleveland pitcher Fausto Carmona took a bit of a tumble on his way to first base during the Indians’ 3-1 win over the Reds on Saturday, straining his right quadriceps muscle in the process.
Fausto is likely to only miss one start, so he wasn’t seriously hurt. Well, at least physically; I think he’s a bit embarrassed.
“I didn’t watch [the replay],” he said Sunday morning, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “I didn’t want to see it.”
But we do! Here’s a replay of Fausto’s little spill, as well as what may be the gif of the baseball season, courtesy of Mocksession.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best