- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Indians Pitcher Fausto Carmona Go To The DL In The Funniest Way Possible
Oh, Fausto. Poor Fausto. Like an eager, uncoordinated little leaguer, Cleveland pitcher Fausto Carmona took a bit of a tumble on his way to first base during the Indians’ 3-1 win over the Reds on Saturday, straining his right quadriceps muscle in the process.
Fausto is likely to only miss one start, so he wasn’t seriously hurt. Well, at least physically; I think he’s a bit embarrassed.
“I didn’t watch [the replay],” he said Sunday morning, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “I didn’t want to see it.”
But we do! Here’s a replay of Fausto’s little spill, as well as what may be the gif of the baseball season, courtesy of Mocksession.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'