- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Kevin Love Launch An Upper Deck Home Run In Batting Practice
Kevin Love is extremely coordinated, so it’s no surprise that he’s got some serious pop in his bat. On Friday, he took to the field with the Minnesota Twins for some batting practice, and launched one home run ball all the way into the upper deck.
Isn’t that just great, seeing him goof around as if he’s ONE OF THE GUYS!?!? Admittedly, we enjoyed Ron Gardenhire throwing one at Love’s head. Though, in the frightening case that he had, uh, connected, David Kahn would have been PISSED.
And then he would’ve gone out and signed a point guard.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week