- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Kevin Love Launch An Upper Deck Home Run In Batting Practice
Kevin Love is extremely coordinated, so it’s no surprise that he’s got some serious pop in his bat. On Friday, he took to the field with the Minnesota Twins for some batting practice, and launched one home run ball all the way into the upper deck.
Isn’t that just great, seeing him goof around as if he’s ONE OF THE GUYS!?!? Admittedly, we enjoyed Ron Gardenhire throwing one at Love’s head. Though, in the frightening case that he had, uh, connected, David Kahn would have been PISSED.
And then he would’ve gone out and signed a point guard.
- Chris Bosh Wants NBA To Ban All Slurs
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat