- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch Kevin Love Launch An Upper Deck Home Run In Batting Practice
Kevin Love is extremely coordinated, so it’s no surprise that he’s got some serious pop in his bat. On Friday, he took to the field with the Minnesota Twins for some batting practice, and launched one home run ball all the way into the upper deck.
Isn’t that just great, seeing him goof around as if he’s ONE OF THE GUYS!?!? Admittedly, we enjoyed Ron Gardenhire throwing one at Love’s head. Though, in the frightening case that he had, uh, connected, David Kahn would have been PISSED.
And then he would’ve gone out and signed a point guard.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen