- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Kevin Love Launch An Upper Deck Home Run In Batting Practice
Kevin Love is extremely coordinated, so it’s no surprise that he’s got some serious pop in his bat. On Friday, he took to the field with the Minnesota Twins for some batting practice, and launched one home run ball all the way into the upper deck.
Isn’t that just great, seeing him goof around as if he’s ONE OF THE GUYS!?!? Admittedly, we enjoyed Ron Gardenhire throwing one at Love’s head. Though, in the frightening case that he had, uh, connected, David Kahn would have been PISSED.
And then he would’ve gone out and signed a point guard.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed