- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch Kevin Love Launch An Upper Deck Home Run In Batting Practice
Kevin Love is extremely coordinated, so it’s no surprise that he’s got some serious pop in his bat. On Friday, he took to the field with the Minnesota Twins for some batting practice, and launched one home run ball all the way into the upper deck.
Isn’t that just great, seeing him goof around as if he’s ONE OF THE GUYS!?!? Admittedly, we enjoyed Ron Gardenhire throwing one at Love’s head. Though, in the frightening case that he had, uh, connected, David Kahn would have been PISSED.
And then he would’ve gone out and signed a point guard.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts