- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Miguel Tejada Almost Get Thrown Out At Home…By A Fan
It’s a Wrigley Field tradition for fans to throw home run balls hit by opposing teams back onto the field, and after San Francisco Giants infielder Miguel Tejada hit a bomb on Tuesday night, a certain strong armed bleacher bum did just that.
The ball, which was thrown just a bit off-target, beat Tejada to home plate, allowing the the former American League MVP to collect the unwanted souvenir for himself.
Considering the recent woes of the the Cubs, they might want to give this kid a tryout.
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?