- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Miguel Tejada Almost Get Thrown Out At Home…By A Fan
It’s a Wrigley Field tradition for fans to throw home run balls hit by opposing teams back onto the field, and after San Francisco Giants infielder Miguel Tejada hit a bomb on Tuesday night, a certain strong armed bleacher bum did just that.
The ball, which was thrown just a bit off-target, beat Tejada to home plate, allowing the the former American League MVP to collect the unwanted souvenir for himself.
Considering the recent woes of the the Cubs, they might want to give this kid a tryout.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts