- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Trayvon Robinson Make A Career Catch In His First Major League Game
On Sunday, Dodgers prospect Trayvon Robinson was traded to the Seattle Mariners as part of the three-way Erik Bedard trade. On Friday, he was called up to the majors.
And on Friday night, he made a home run-robbing catch that will be on highlight reels for years.
In the bottom of the third inning in Anaheim, the Angels’ Torii Hunter went deep — just not deep enough. The ROOT SPORTS video:
The Mariners’ announcing team on KIRO radio were a bit more confused about what went down:
It’s only four innings into his major league career, but so far it’s an auspicious debut for young Mr. Robinson.
- Filed Under:
- Seattle Mariners
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot