- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Vin Scully Mock Jack McKeon For Not Knowing About Twitter
One of the joys of watching a late-night Dodgers game is listening to veteran broadcaster Vin Scully spin tales of old-school baseball players and managers.
Scully mixed things up Tuesday night, however, by relating an apocryphal tale about the events following the Marlins’ win earlier in the night — new manager (and octogenarian) Jack McKeon’s first since his weekend hiring by the club. Scully couldn’t resist taking a shot at McKeon’s self-professed lack of knowledge about Twitter:
Of course, given Scully’s phrasing (“playing Twitter”) he might not be the one to claim technological proficiency.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story