- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Watch Vin Scully Mock Jack McKeon For Not Knowing About Twitter
One of the joys of watching a late-night Dodgers game is listening to veteran broadcaster Vin Scully spin tales of old-school baseball players and managers.
Scully mixed things up Tuesday night, however, by relating an apocryphal tale about the events following the Marlins’ win earlier in the night — new manager (and octogenarian) Jack McKeon’s first since his weekend hiring by the club. Scully couldn’t resist taking a shot at McKeon’s self-professed lack of knowledge about Twitter:
Of course, given Scully’s phrasing (“playing Twitter”) he might not be the one to claim technological proficiency.
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios