- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Watch Vin Scully Mock Jack McKeon For Not Knowing About Twitter
One of the joys of watching a late-night Dodgers game is listening to veteran broadcaster Vin Scully spin tales of old-school baseball players and managers.
Scully mixed things up Tuesday night, however, by relating an apocryphal tale about the events following the Marlins’ win earlier in the night — new manager (and octogenarian) Jack McKeon’s first since his weekend hiring by the club. Scully couldn’t resist taking a shot at McKeon’s self-professed lack of knowledge about Twitter:
Of course, given Scully’s phrasing (“playing Twitter”) he might not be the one to claim technological proficiency.
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans