- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch Vin Scully Mock Jack McKeon For Not Knowing About Twitter
One of the joys of watching a late-night Dodgers game is listening to veteran broadcaster Vin Scully spin tales of old-school baseball players and managers.
Scully mixed things up Tuesday night, however, by relating an apocryphal tale about the events following the Marlins’ win earlier in the night — new manager (and octogenarian) Jack McKeon’s first since his weekend hiring by the club. Scully couldn’t resist taking a shot at McKeon’s self-professed lack of knowledge about Twitter:
Of course, given Scully’s phrasing (“playing Twitter”) he might not be the one to claim technological proficiency.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'