- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Vin Scully Mock Jack McKeon For Not Knowing About Twitter
One of the joys of watching a late-night Dodgers game is listening to veteran broadcaster Vin Scully spin tales of old-school baseball players and managers.
Scully mixed things up Tuesday night, however, by relating an apocryphal tale about the events following the Marlins’ win earlier in the night — new manager (and octogenarian) Jack McKeon’s first since his weekend hiring by the club. Scully couldn’t resist taking a shot at McKeon’s self-professed lack of knowledge about Twitter:
Of course, given Scully’s phrasing (“playing Twitter”) he might not be the one to claim technological proficiency.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party