- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Yep, We Have Our First No-Hitter Of The Season
Josh Beckett’s change from a power pitcher to a control guy is now complete: MLB has its first no-hitter of 2014, and the Dodgers’ their first since 1996. LA beat host Philadelphia 6-0. Beckett threw 128 pitches.
The final out:
It was the first no-hitter thrown by a visiting pitcher in Philadelphia since April 17, 1969, when Bill Stoneman of Montreal did it at Connie Mack Stadium.
And … or course.
The best shower of Josh Beckett's life: pic.twitter.com/ebj9ebB7pZ
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) May 25, 2014
Did I call him a crafty control guy above? Beckett struck out Chase Utley for the final out with a 94-mph fastball.
- Filed Under:
- Los Angees Dodgers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts