- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Well This Sucks: Manny Machado Blew Out His Knee Stepping On First Base
It really could happen to any player at any time, folks. Orioles infielder Manny Machado seemed to be simply stepping on first base in the seventh inning of a game with Tampa Bay today, when he somehow twisted his leg and collapsed. It looks pretty gruesome.
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) September 23, 2013
It seems beside the point to note that the Orioles are 4 1/2 games out of the second wild card spot in the East, and were counting on Machado for the final push. All concerned have a lot more to be worried about now. Best wishes are pouring in for the second-year sensation, who has played in every game for the Orioles since being recalled from the minors in August.
Pray for manny machado just saw the play on tv in club house. Never wanna see that ever happen to anyone. Get well buddy
— Derek Holland (@Dutch_Oven45) September 23, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Baltimore Orioles
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'