- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Well This Sucks: Manny Machado Blew Out His Knee Stepping On First Base
It really could happen to any player at any time, folks. Orioles infielder Manny Machado seemed to be simply stepping on first base in the seventh inning of a game with Tampa Bay today, when he somehow twisted his leg and collapsed. It looks pretty gruesome.
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) September 23, 2013
It seems beside the point to note that the Orioles are 4 1/2 games out of the second wild card spot in the East, and were counting on Machado for the final push. All concerned have a lot more to be worried about now. Best wishes are pouring in for the second-year sensation, who has played in every game for the Orioles since being recalled from the minors in August.
Pray for manny machado just saw the play on tv in club house. Never wanna see that ever happen to anyone. Get well buddy
— Derek Holland (@Dutch_Oven45) September 23, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Baltimore Orioles
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story