- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Exactly Is Going On Here? Do We Want To Know? (Also, The O’s Signed Nelson Cruz)
It was picture day at Orioles camp, and I’m not an expert on the team so I don’t know who this is. But he’s obviously a big fan of Harry Potter and loves Quidditch. I refuse to imagine the implications if this is not what he’s doing.
Dan Duquette said the team is looking to add another bat … I hope it’s not the one above.
— MLB Fan Cave (@MLBFanCave) February 24, 2014
Meanwhile, an owl just flew into our window with the news that Baltimore has finalized an $8 million, one-year deal with Nelson Cruz, pending a physical.
The Orioles’ deal with Nelson Cruz is official. Chris Jones designated for assignment.
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) February 24, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Baltimore Orioles
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story