- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What Exactly Is Going On Here? Do We Want To Know? (Also, The O’s Signed Nelson Cruz)
It was picture day at Orioles camp, and I’m not an expert on the team so I don’t know who this is. But he’s obviously a big fan of Harry Potter and loves Quidditch. I refuse to imagine the implications if this is not what he’s doing.
Dan Duquette said the team is looking to add another bat … I hope it’s not the one above.
— MLB Fan Cave (@MLBFanCave) February 24, 2014
Meanwhile, an owl just flew into our window with the news that Baltimore has finalized an $8 million, one-year deal with Nelson Cruz, pending a physical.
The Orioles’ deal with Nelson Cruz is official. Chris Jones designated for assignment.
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) February 24, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Baltimore Orioles
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?