- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
What Exactly Is Going On Here? Do We Want To Know? (Also, The O’s Signed Nelson Cruz)
It was picture day at Orioles camp, and I’m not an expert on the team so I don’t know who this is. But he’s obviously a big fan of Harry Potter and loves Quidditch. I refuse to imagine the implications if this is not what he’s doing.
Dan Duquette said the team is looking to add another bat … I hope it’s not the one above.
— MLB Fan Cave (@MLBFanCave) February 24, 2014
Meanwhile, an owl just flew into our window with the news that Baltimore has finalized an $8 million, one-year deal with Nelson Cruz, pending a physical.
The Orioles’ deal with Nelson Cruz is official. Chris Jones designated for assignment.
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) February 24, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Baltimore Orioles
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier