- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
What Exactly Is Going On Here? Do We Want To Know? (Also, The O’s Signed Nelson Cruz)
It was picture day at Orioles camp, and I’m not an expert on the team so I don’t know who this is. But he’s obviously a big fan of Harry Potter and loves Quidditch. I refuse to imagine the implications if this is not what he’s doing.
Dan Duquette said the team is looking to add another bat … I hope it’s not the one above.
— MLB Fan Cave (@MLBFanCave) February 24, 2014
Meanwhile, an owl just flew into our window with the news that Baltimore has finalized an $8 million, one-year deal with Nelson Cruz, pending a physical.
The Orioles’ deal with Nelson Cruz is official. Chris Jones designated for assignment.
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) February 24, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Baltimore Orioles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts