- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Exactly Is Going On Here? Do We Want To Know? (Also, The O’s Signed Nelson Cruz)
It was picture day at Orioles camp, and I’m not an expert on the team so I don’t know who this is. But he’s obviously a big fan of Harry Potter and loves Quidditch. I refuse to imagine the implications if this is not what he’s doing.
Dan Duquette said the team is looking to add another bat … I hope it’s not the one above.
— MLB Fan Cave (@MLBFanCave) February 24, 2014
Meanwhile, an owl just flew into our window with the news that Baltimore has finalized an $8 million, one-year deal with Nelson Cruz, pending a physical.
The Orioles’ deal with Nelson Cruz is official. Chris Jones designated for assignment.
— Jesse Spector (@jessespector) February 24, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Baltimore Orioles
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.