- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Happens When Two Cleveland Indians Bring Kiss Cam To Streets Of NY City? Lots Of Girl-On-Girl, For One Thing
In the latest MLB Fan Cave shenanigans, Cleveland Indians pitchers Vinnie Pestano and Zach McAllister hauled a Kiss Cam cutout around the streets of New York City, framing couples in it and asking them to kiss for the camera. And being New York City, they got a lot of non-traditional smooching.
Guy on girl? Check. Girl on girl? Check. Mom and baby? Aww, check. Complete strangers? Pretty sure that happened. Guy and dog? WTF?
And of course they were told more than once to get lost.
But what happened when Pestano and McAllister were asked to participate in their own stunt?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story