- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Happens When Two Cleveland Indians Bring Kiss Cam To Streets Of NY City? Lots Of Girl-On-Girl, For One Thing
In the latest MLB Fan Cave shenanigans, Cleveland Indians pitchers Vinnie Pestano and Zach McAllister hauled a Kiss Cam cutout around the streets of New York City, framing couples in it and asking them to kiss for the camera. And being New York City, they got a lot of non-traditional smooching.
Guy on girl? Check. Girl on girl? Check. Mom and baby? Aww, check. Complete strangers? Pretty sure that happened. Guy and dog? WTF?
And of course they were told more than once to get lost.
But what happened when Pestano and McAllister were asked to participate in their own stunt?
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot