- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
What Happens When Two Cleveland Indians Bring Kiss Cam To Streets Of NY City? Lots Of Girl-On-Girl, For One Thing
In the latest MLB Fan Cave shenanigans, Cleveland Indians pitchers Vinnie Pestano and Zach McAllister hauled a Kiss Cam cutout around the streets of New York City, framing couples in it and asking them to kiss for the camera. And being New York City, they got a lot of non-traditional smooching.
Guy on girl? Check. Girl on girl? Check. Mom and baby? Aww, check. Complete strangers? Pretty sure that happened. Guy and dog? WTF?
And of course they were told more than once to get lost.
But what happened when Pestano and McAllister were asked to participate in their own stunt?
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?