- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
What Happens When Two Cleveland Indians Bring Kiss Cam To Streets Of NY City? Lots Of Girl-On-Girl, For One Thing
In the latest MLB Fan Cave shenanigans, Cleveland Indians pitchers Vinnie Pestano and Zach McAllister hauled a Kiss Cam cutout around the streets of New York City, framing couples in it and asking them to kiss for the camera. And being New York City, they got a lot of non-traditional smooching.
Guy on girl? Check. Girl on girl? Check. Mom and baby? Aww, check. Complete strangers? Pretty sure that happened. Guy and dog? WTF?
And of course they were told more than once to get lost.
But what happened when Pestano and McAllister were asked to participate in their own stunt?
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy