- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
What Happens When Two Cleveland Indians Bring Kiss Cam To Streets Of NY City? Lots Of Girl-On-Girl, For One Thing
In the latest MLB Fan Cave shenanigans, Cleveland Indians pitchers Vinnie Pestano and Zach McAllister hauled a Kiss Cam cutout around the streets of New York City, framing couples in it and asking them to kiss for the camera. And being New York City, they got a lot of non-traditional smooching.
Guy on girl? Check. Girl on girl? Check. Mom and baby? Aww, check. Complete strangers? Pretty sure that happened. Guy and dog? WTF?
And of course they were told more than once to get lost.
But what happened when Pestano and McAllister were asked to participate in their own stunt?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts