- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Whatever You Do, Do Not Touch Curtis Granderson
Fan taser advocate Adam Jones probably saw this clip from last night’s Mets-Angels game and went out into his backyard and started angrily karate chopping downed branches. Granderson took a less hostile tactic when a dipshit fan reached out and touched his hand as he was attempting to throw the ball back in.
[NJ.com] ”Say whatever you want to say, boo, cheer, clap, cheer for your team, cheer for the other team, but just don’t physically touch the players…I know where I am on the field so I got a general idea that it’s a person in the area but to what extent and how it’s going to be, I’m not too sure. Once I turned I was able to see where I was at and able to address the situation. Made my comment and I was able to go out and play after that.”
The Mets’ right fielder is one of the nicest, coolest people in baseball. Had he been just about anyone else, this could have been much worse. Fans, you’ve officially been put on notice: KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party