- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Whatever You Do, Do Not Touch Curtis Granderson
Fan taser advocate Adam Jones probably saw this clip from last night’s Mets-Angels game and went out into his backyard and started angrily karate chopping downed branches. Granderson took a less hostile tactic when a dipshit fan reached out and touched his hand as he was attempting to throw the ball back in.
[NJ.com] ”Say whatever you want to say, boo, cheer, clap, cheer for your team, cheer for the other team, but just don’t physically touch the players…I know where I am on the field so I got a general idea that it’s a person in the area but to what extent and how it’s going to be, I’m not too sure. Once I turned I was able to see where I was at and able to address the situation. Made my comment and I was able to go out and play after that.”
The Mets’ right fielder is one of the nicest, coolest people in baseball. Had he been just about anyone else, this could have been much worse. Fans, you’ve officially been put on notice: KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights