- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
When It Comes To Being Cheap On Jerseys, Shaving It Into Your Back Leads The Pack
So on a night celebrating Buck O’Neil and the Negro Leagues, with the Twins and Royals wearing the throwbacks you see below, this guy decides to show up at the park with Joe Mauer’s name and number shaved into his back.
And just because seeing it in motion is the only thing that could make it worse, here’s the video.
For a nice finishing touch, we were also sent this tweet from @valeriegall83 who is in the stands with him – “thanks for sharing this with the world. We were making fun of this all night. The usher wants KCPD to eject him for indecency”
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland