- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
When It Comes To Being Cheap On Jerseys, Shaving It Into Your Back Leads The Pack
So on a night celebrating Buck O’Neil and the Negro Leagues, with the Twins and Royals wearing the throwbacks you see below, this guy decides to show up at the park with Joe Mauer’s name and number shaved into his back.
And just because seeing it in motion is the only thing that could make it worse, here’s the video.
For a nice finishing touch, we were also sent this tweet from @valeriegall83 who is in the stands with him – “thanks for sharing this with the world. We were making fun of this all night. The usher wants KCPD to eject him for indecency”
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?