- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
When It Comes To Being Cheap On Jerseys, Shaving It Into Your Back Leads The Pack
So on a night celebrating Buck O’Neil and the Negro Leagues, with the Twins and Royals wearing the throwbacks you see below, this guy decides to show up at the park with Joe Mauer’s name and number shaved into his back.
And just because seeing it in motion is the only thing that could make it worse, here’s the video.
For a nice finishing touch, we were also sent this tweet from @valeriegall83 who is in the stands with him – “thanks for sharing this with the world. We were making fun of this all night. The usher wants KCPD to eject him for indecency”
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?