- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
When It Comes To Being Cheap On Jerseys, Shaving It Into Your Back Leads The Pack
So on a night celebrating Buck O’Neil and the Negro Leagues, with the Twins and Royals wearing the throwbacks you see below, this guy decides to show up at the park with Joe Mauer’s name and number shaved into his back.
And just because seeing it in motion is the only thing that could make it worse, here’s the video.
For a nice finishing touch, we were also sent this tweet from @valeriegall83 who is in the stands with him – “thanks for sharing this with the world. We were making fun of this all night. The usher wants KCPD to eject him for indecency”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts