- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
White Sox Poncho Giveaway Has Unfortunate Consequences On TV
Give credit to the White Sox for the wonderfully kind gesture of handing out ponchos to fans on a rainy Wednesday night at the ballpark. Unfortunately, the color of the poncho and shape of the poncho hood had some unintended consequences, as pointed out by Paul Lukas of UniWatch:
KKK rally at the ballpark? Nope — the White Sox just gave out white hooded ponchos on a rainy night. pic.twitter.com/cR1648fAiz
— Paul Lukas (@UniWatch) July 3, 2014
In video context, it’s actually a bit funnier than it is abhorrent, as the white-draped fans look more like a silent and motionless Zoltan or GR-style cult than the KKK.
Here are a few seconds of the game below, via CSN, The first transition — where the fans along the third base line don’t seem to be wearing ponchos — to the fans behind home plate is especially stellar.
(And follow Paul Lukas of UniWatch here)
- Filed Under:
- Chicago White Sox
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'