- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
White Sox Poncho Giveaway Has Unfortunate Consequences On TV
Give credit to the White Sox for the wonderfully kind gesture of handing out ponchos to fans on a rainy Wednesday night at the ballpark. Unfortunately, the color of the poncho and shape of the poncho hood had some unintended consequences, as pointed out by Paul Lukas of UniWatch:
KKK rally at the ballpark? Nope — the White Sox just gave out white hooded ponchos on a rainy night. pic.twitter.com/cR1648fAiz
— Paul Lukas (@UniWatch) July 3, 2014
In video context, it’s actually a bit funnier than it is abhorrent, as the white-draped fans look more like a silent and motionless Zoltan or GR-style cult than the KKK.
Here are a few seconds of the game below, via CSN, The first transition — where the fans along the third base line don’t seem to be wearing ponchos — to the fans behind home plate is especially stellar.
(And follow Paul Lukas of UniWatch here)
- Filed Under:
- Chicago White Sox
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts