- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Woman Really, Really Wants Jeff Francoeur’s Bat, Commits Televised Mugging
When a bat goes flying from a player’s hands and into the seats, the first thing most people do is check around them and make sure their party & fellow fans are okay. This wasn’t the case Tuesday night, as a bat released by Royals outfielder Jeff Francoeur provided a fan in Kansas City the opportunity to commit some televised strong-arming.
Ripping the bat from the woman who caught it and earning the scorn of her neighbors, the fan returns to her seat with an evil smile. Watch the video:
I guess the woman saw she was surrounded by elderly people and it was a good opportunity to rob someone of a baseball bat, and thereby set a wonderful example for her children that old people are to be taken advantage of. But, then, women have fought hard for accidental mementos of the game before, as we learned on September 19, 2010 when fans fought to keep Brandon Jacobs‘ helmet:
- Filed Under:
- kansas city royals
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles