- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Woman Really, Really Wants Jeff Francoeur’s Bat, Commits Televised Mugging
When a bat goes flying from a player’s hands and into the seats, the first thing most people do is check around them and make sure their party & fellow fans are okay. This wasn’t the case Tuesday night, as a bat released by Royals outfielder Jeff Francoeur provided a fan in Kansas City the opportunity to commit some televised strong-arming.
Ripping the bat from the woman who caught it and earning the scorn of her neighbors, the fan returns to her seat with an evil smile. Watch the video:
I guess the woman saw she was surrounded by elderly people and it was a good opportunity to rob someone of a baseball bat, and thereby set a wonderful example for her children that old people are to be taken advantage of. But, then, women have fought hard for accidental mementos of the game before, as we learned on September 19, 2010 when fans fought to keep Brandon Jacobs‘ helmet:
- Filed Under:
- kansas city royals
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts