- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Worst Dad Ever? Father Drops His Daughter To Catch A Foul Ball
On Saturday night, a Los Angeles Dodgers fan dropped his daughter in order to attempt to catch a foul ball. The best part other than the fitting fact that he dropped the ball, is his daughter’s reaction, which he totally deserved.
Stadium security coming over and lecturing the dad about parental etiquette is also priceless. I’m sure he’s changed for the better forever after that pointless talk.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story