- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Worst Dad Ever? Father Drops His Daughter To Catch A Foul Ball
On Saturday night, a Los Angeles Dodgers fan dropped his daughter in order to attempt to catch a foul ball. The best part other than the fitting fact that he dropped the ball, is his daughter’s reaction, which he totally deserved.
Stadium security coming over and lecturing the dad about parental etiquette is also priceless. I’m sure he’s changed for the better forever after that pointless talk.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions