- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Worst Dad Ever? Father Drops His Daughter To Catch A Foul Ball
On Saturday night, a Los Angeles Dodgers fan dropped his daughter in order to attempt to catch a foul ball. The best part other than the fitting fact that he dropped the ball, is his daughter’s reaction, which he totally deserved.
Stadium security coming over and lecturing the dad about parental etiquette is also priceless. I’m sure he’s changed for the better forever after that pointless talk.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts