- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Worst Dad Ever? Father Drops His Daughter To Catch A Foul Ball
On Saturday night, a Los Angeles Dodgers fan dropped his daughter in order to attempt to catch a foul ball. The best part other than the fitting fact that he dropped the ball, is his daughter’s reaction, which he totally deserved.
Stadium security coming over and lecturing the dad about parental etiquette is also priceless. I’m sure he’s changed for the better forever after that pointless talk.
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Amir Khan: 'Floyd Mayweather's The Boss'
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous