- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yankee Fans: Go Ahead And Cry At This Video Of The Core Four Reunited
Baseball is back in the Bronx as the Yankees finally play a 2014 home game. Fittingly, for Derek Jeter’s final home Opening Day, Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte came back to throw the ceremonial first pitch(es). Jeter and former catcher Jorge Posada were there to catch them.
Though this isn’t as tearful a moment as Rivera’s final exit last season, this could truly be the last time these four take the field together… in the month of April. No doubt they’ll be back for Jeter’s final home game, and probably again at some point next season. But seeing Posada in jeans and Rivera in a collared shirt, with Derek in cleats and pinstripes? Weird.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts