- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yankee Fans: Go Ahead And Cry At This Video Of The Core Four Reunited
Baseball is back in the Bronx as the Yankees finally play a 2014 home game. Fittingly, for Derek Jeter’s final home Opening Day, Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte came back to throw the ceremonial first pitch(es). Jeter and former catcher Jorge Posada were there to catch them.
Though this isn’t as tearful a moment as Rivera’s final exit last season, this could truly be the last time these four take the field together… in the month of April. No doubt they’ll be back for Jeter’s final home game, and probably again at some point next season. But seeing Posada in jeans and Rivera in a collared shirt, with Derek in cleats and pinstripes? Weird.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy