- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yankee Fans: Go Ahead And Cry At This Video Of The Core Four Reunited
Baseball is back in the Bronx as the Yankees finally play a 2014 home game. Fittingly, for Derek Jeter’s final home Opening Day, Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte came back to throw the ceremonial first pitch(es). Jeter and former catcher Jorge Posada were there to catch them.
Though this isn’t as tearful a moment as Rivera’s final exit last season, this could truly be the last time these four take the field together… in the month of April. No doubt they’ll be back for Jeter’s final home game, and probably again at some point next season. But seeing Posada in jeans and Rivera in a collared shirt, with Derek in cleats and pinstripes? Weird.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?