- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Yankee Fans: Go Ahead And Cry At This Video Of The Core Four Reunited
Baseball is back in the Bronx as the Yankees finally play a 2014 home game. Fittingly, for Derek Jeter’s final home Opening Day, Mariano Rivera and Andy Pettitte came back to throw the ceremonial first pitch(es). Jeter and former catcher Jorge Posada were there to catch them.
Though this isn’t as tearful a moment as Rivera’s final exit last season, this could truly be the last time these four take the field together… in the month of April. No doubt they’ll be back for Jeter’s final home game, and probably again at some point next season. But seeing Posada in jeans and Rivera in a collared shirt, with Derek in cleats and pinstripes? Weird.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship