- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We See You, Very Young Toronto Blue Jays Fan Trying To Sneak A Beer At The Game
What is the legal drinking age in Toronto again? 19, huh? Well, don’t tell that to this kid, who is the smoothest criminal with an alcoholic beverage we’ve seen in awhile. But did he get away with it?
Since there is no context to this photo, we have no idea how this kid managed to grab what looks like a beer at the stadium. First of all, beer at the ballpark is crazy expensive. Second, he’s like 11 years old. But damn if he isn’t the most Toronto-looking person in the world: Blue Jays cap, flannel fleece-lined shirt, and a beer. If his t-shirt said “Eh?” they would probably be putting him on the next Canadian dollar bill.
But this devious drinker was not as sneaky as he thought. At least one person can say they saw this brazen act in person. See below:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story