- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
We See You, Very Young Toronto Blue Jays Fan Trying To Sneak A Beer At The Game
What is the legal drinking age in Toronto again? 19, huh? Well, don’t tell that to this kid, who is the smoothest criminal with an alcoholic beverage we’ve seen in awhile. But did he get away with it?
Since there is no context to this photo, we have no idea how this kid managed to grab what looks like a beer at the stadium. First of all, beer at the ballpark is crazy expensive. Second, he’s like 11 years old. But damn if he isn’t the most Toronto-looking person in the world: Blue Jays cap, flannel fleece-lined shirt, and a beer. If his t-shirt said “Eh?” they would probably be putting him on the next Canadian dollar bill.
But this devious drinker was not as sneaky as he thought. At least one person can say they saw this brazen act in person. See below:
- Fantasy Football Rankings: QB - Week 14
- The Seven Deadly Sins Of Fantasy Football
- Allan Houston to Be the Next Knicks Head Coach?
- Ex-Heavyweight Champ Michael Dokes Dying from Cancer