- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- As Crazy As It Sounds, The Jaguars Actually Have A Chance Of Making The Playoffs
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Fan Catches Two Home Run Balls At Yankees Game, Has Caught Over 6,500 Balls, Will Never Be As Cool As Giant Glove Guy
Zack Hample’s life is pretty cool (or pretty nerdy, depending on your opinion). He has caught over 6,500 balls at baseball games, from the stands. He wrote a book, titled How To Snag Major League Baseballs.
Last night, he caught two balls at the Yankees vs. Diamondbacks game. That isn’t your average SportsGrid genitals joke; he actually caught two home run baseballs at two different seats, far apart, in the Yankee Stadium outfield.
A bit cocky for a ball-snagger, I’d say (that was your average SportsGrid genitals joke).
He’s clearly good at what he does, selfishness and nerdiness aside. I applaud his efforts, yet will refrain from excessive praise. And no matter how many thousands of balls he catches in his normal-sized glove, he will never, never approach the marvelousness of Giant Glove Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Yankee Stadium
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players