- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fan Catches Two Home Run Balls At Yankees Game, Has Caught Over 6,500 Balls, Will Never Be As Cool As Giant Glove Guy
Zack Hample’s life is pretty cool (or pretty nerdy, depending on your opinion). He has caught over 6,500 balls at baseball games, from the stands. He wrote a book, titled How To Snag Major League Baseballs.
Last night, he caught two balls at the Yankees vs. Diamondbacks game. That isn’t your average SportsGrid genitals joke; he actually caught two home run baseballs at two different seats, far apart, in the Yankee Stadium outfield.
A bit cocky for a ball-snagger, I’d say (that was your average SportsGrid genitals joke).
He’s clearly good at what he does, selfishness and nerdiness aside. I applaud his efforts, yet will refrain from excessive praise. And no matter how many thousands of balls he catches in his normal-sized glove, he will never, never approach the marvelousness of Giant Glove Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Yankee Stadium
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension