- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Fan Catches Two Home Run Balls At Yankees Game, Has Caught Over 6,500 Balls, Will Never Be As Cool As Giant Glove Guy
Zack Hample’s life is pretty cool (or pretty nerdy, depending on your opinion). He has caught over 6,500 balls at baseball games, from the stands. He wrote a book, titled How To Snag Major League Baseballs.
Last night, he caught two balls at the Yankees vs. Diamondbacks game. That isn’t your average SportsGrid genitals joke; he actually caught two home run baseballs at two different seats, far apart, in the Yankee Stadium outfield.
A bit cocky for a ball-snagger, I’d say (that was your average SportsGrid genitals joke).
He’s clearly good at what he does, selfishness and nerdiness aside. I applaud his efforts, yet will refrain from excessive praise. And no matter how many thousands of balls he catches in his normal-sized glove, he will never, never approach the marvelousness of Giant Glove Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Yankee Stadium
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts