- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fan Catches Two Home Run Balls At Yankees Game, Has Caught Over 6,500 Balls, Will Never Be As Cool As Giant Glove Guy
Zack Hample’s life is pretty cool (or pretty nerdy, depending on your opinion). He has caught over 6,500 balls at baseball games, from the stands. He wrote a book, titled How To Snag Major League Baseballs.
Last night, he caught two balls at the Yankees vs. Diamondbacks game. That isn’t your average SportsGrid genitals joke; he actually caught two home run baseballs at two different seats, far apart, in the Yankee Stadium outfield.
A bit cocky for a ball-snagger, I’d say (that was your average SportsGrid genitals joke).
He’s clearly good at what he does, selfishness and nerdiness aside. I applaud his efforts, yet will refrain from excessive praise. And no matter how many thousands of balls he catches in his normal-sized glove, he will never, never approach the marvelousness of Giant Glove Guy.
- Filed Under:
- Yankee Stadium
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights