- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Carmelo Anthony can’t imagine the Atlanta Hawks will have luck signing free agents in the near future. GM Danny Ferry and the Atlanta Hawks are in a world of trouble.
Can you also put any game in any system instead of this one? Because these B.S. new features are getting old, fast…
The Suns Are ‘Close’ To Signing Zoran Dragic To Play With His Brother Goran Dragic And Another Set Of Brothers
In addition, according to reports we are making up as we type this, the Suns are also interested in trading for the Nets’ Mason Plumlee, and would consider signing the Spurs’ Danny Green, even if he’s only second cousins with Gerald.
Poor Paul George. The dude had one of the more horrific leg injuries you’ll ever see while basically playing off-season pickup basketball (c’mon, we’re going to win that FIBA thing easily, right?). But rather than waiting for everyone to sign his cast, he was busy getting ready for the season by changing his jersey number from 24 to 13. I’ll wait… Oh c’mon, PG-13. Get it? But then he decided to tweet today…
DeMarcus Cousins Decides Not To Kill Jonas Valanciunas At The Last Second, Still Scares The Crap Out Of Him
DeMarcus Cousins, who has a history of being short-tempered and nearly missed the cut for this team because of supposed maturity issues, showed incredible restraint after being elbowed in the throat by fellow NBA big man Jonas Valanciunas.
Who else misses the NBA?