- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Minnesota owner Glen Taylor sounds an awful lot like a certain bitter owner did when the greatest player in the world took his talents to South Beach four years ago. This was different, Taylor. At least you’re getting a serviceable No. 1 overall pick in exchange for Love.
We can’t lie — Kevin Love looks good in Cavaliers’ colors, especially if those colors come courtesy of a fresh Starter jacket.
After a last-minute push from the Phoenix Suns made things interesting in the Kevin Love-Andrew Wiggins summer saga, the expected has happened and Love will be heading to Cleveland to join LeBron James and Kyrie Irving.
After waiting almost a month for the unofficial Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love trade to become official, the Suns apparently woke up from a nap and said, Shit, we gotta get in on this Kevin Love thing.
Nene Calls Anthony Davis Dhlasim, So We Assigned Street Fighter 2 Characters For The Rest of Team USA
If these are the kinds of references he relies on, Nene needs to start calling NBA games and screaming “Hadouken” whenever someone blocks a shot. Nine Team USA players rendered as Street Fighter 2 characters, after the jump…