- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
2013-14 Power Dunk Power Rankings: J.J. Hickson Destroys Marvin Williams With Beastly Two-Handed Slam
If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it one hundred times: Don’t try and be a hero. Marvin Williams tried to be a hero last night against Denver Nuggets’ super athlete J.J. Hickson, and somehow managed to improve the dunk he was trying to stop. Honestly, this is what it would look like if you tried to interfere with a 6’9″, 244-pound freak with a full head of steam, barreling down the lane.
Sometimes you’ve just got to either foul hard, or start walking back down the floor. This one’s going on the 2013-14 SportsGrid Power Dunk Power Rankings for sure…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts