- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
3-Year-Old Wolves Fan Has A Hamster Named After Ricky Rubio
That’s Chase, he knows what he likes, and this may very well be the best interview Robby Incmikoski has ever done on Fox Sports North.
The young man knows his Wolves, and he apparently likes them all. Best part of this is when he does the arena announcer introduction for his hamster, Ricky Rubio.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts