- Keith Olbermann Went Predictably Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension (Or Lack Thereof)
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A BAG OF WEED AND A TRIP TO THE FINALS: Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
Unlike the bad lip readers over at Bad Lip Reading, Worldstar Hip Hop doesn’t pull any punches — damn near everything they put in players mouths is foul. And it’s perfect. Case and point:
Interviewer: So Jordan, you didn’t say everybody jacks off?
Michael Jordan: Na that ain’t what I told you…that ain’t true.
Interviewer: You lying!
Michael Jordan: Playboy I get at hoes. Maybe you beat your meat.
Interviewer: How many time you jack off today?
Michael Jordan: I haven’t any.
Thank you, Worldstar.
[H/T Lyle Shanahan]
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson