- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Special Nightcap: One Very Excited Indiana Pacers Fan
The Indiana Pacers routed the New York Knicks Wednesday night, 125-91. The contest was a romp throughout, leaving fans at the
Conseco Bankers Life(?) Fieldhouse content the whole night through. This particular fan, however, was having a better time than the rest:
Basketball, friends. It still has this effect on some people.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts