- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
A Special Nightcap: One Very Excited Indiana Pacers Fan
The Indiana Pacers routed the New York Knicks Wednesday night, 125-91. The contest was a romp throughout, leaving fans at the
Conseco Bankers Life(?) Fieldhouse content the whole night through. This particular fan, however, was having a better time than the rest:
Basketball, friends. It still has this effect on some people.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'