- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Special Nightcap: One Very Excited Indiana Pacers Fan
The Indiana Pacers routed the New York Knicks Wednesday night, 125-91. The contest was a romp throughout, leaving fans at the
Conseco Bankers Life(?) Fieldhouse content the whole night through. This particular fan, however, was having a better time than the rest:
Basketball, friends. It still has this effect on some people.
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- Why Is Josh Thomson Still Firing Shots At Ben Henderson?
- Predicting Who Will Be First to Defeat Chris Weidman
- Lyoto Machida Received a Bonus Straight From Dana White's Pocket After Beating Tito Ortiz