- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
WAG Spotting: This Is Chris Bosh’s “Secret” Wife
The Heat’s Chris Bosh recently married girlfriend Adrienne Nicole Williams, according to official documents. It’s a done deal – only Bosh denies it. He responded to inquiries about the marriage with this:
“Not yet, man, not yet. I was made aware of stuff leaking out or supposed information leaking out. Yes, I am scheduled to be married, but we’re not there yet.”
This says otherwise, and unless you want to start up the equivalent of the birther movement about Bosh’s marital status, it’s convincing. Ball Don’t Lie points out that playing it so coy is unlike the often-attention-hungry Bosh – maybe he had a bigger, splashier announcement planned, or…maybe he really is trying to keep it private.
And in case this leaves you wanting to familiarize yourself a bit more with Adrienne Nicole Williams…well, that’s why we’re here. And here she is.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship