- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Few Things Are Funnier Than 7-Footer ‘Air Bargnani’ Trying To Dunk, But Falling Short Of The Rim
Andrea Bargnani has done three things as a New York Knicks basketballer that we must discuss: “Professional Athlete With 7-Foot-3 Wingspan Misses Dunk, Badly.” Andrea Bargnani Makes Worst Basketball Play Ever. And now, well, he did the first thing again.
SB Nation (rightfully) felt the need to take it to the next level, setting the clip to “I Believe I Can Fly.”
Everybody knows Italians can’t fly.
The new logo for Andrea Bargnani’s brand. pic.twitter.com/MisRABplnA
— Andrew A. McNeill (@drew_48moh) January 23, 2014
UPDATE: He’s injured now, thanks to this play. Torn ligament in his left elbow. Out indefinitely. Wow.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities