- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Few Things Are Funnier Than 7-Footer ‘Air Bargnani’ Trying To Dunk, But Falling Short Of The Rim
Andrea Bargnani has done three things as a New York Knicks basketballer that we must discuss: “Professional Athlete With 7-Foot-3 Wingspan Misses Dunk, Badly.” Andrea Bargnani Makes Worst Basketball Play Ever. And now, well, he did the first thing again.
SB Nation (rightfully) felt the need to take it to the next level, setting the clip to “I Believe I Can Fly.”
Everybody knows Italians can’t fly.
The new logo for Andrea Bargnani’s brand. pic.twitter.com/MisRABplnA
— Andrew A. McNeill (@drew_48moh) January 23, 2014
UPDATE: He’s injured now, thanks to this play. Torn ligament in his left elbow. Out indefinitely. Wow.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap