- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Few Things Are Funnier Than 7-Footer ‘Air Bargnani’ Trying To Dunk, But Falling Short Of The Rim
Andrea Bargnani has done three things as a New York Knicks basketballer that we must discuss: “Professional Athlete With 7-Foot-3 Wingspan Misses Dunk, Badly.” Andrea Bargnani Makes Worst Basketball Play Ever. And now, well, he did the first thing again.
SB Nation (rightfully) felt the need to take it to the next level, setting the clip to “I Believe I Can Fly.”
Everybody knows Italians can’t fly.
The new logo for Andrea Bargnani’s brand. pic.twitter.com/MisRABplnA
— Andrew A. McNeill (@drew_48moh) January 23, 2014
UPDATE: He’s injured now, thanks to this play. Torn ligament in his left elbow. Out indefinitely. Wow.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts