- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Few Things Are Funnier Than 7-Footer ‘Air Bargnani’ Trying To Dunk, But Falling Short Of The Rim
Andrea Bargnani has done three things as a New York Knicks basketballer that we must discuss: “Professional Athlete With 7-Foot-3 Wingspan Misses Dunk, Badly.” Andrea Bargnani Makes Worst Basketball Play Ever. And now, well, he did the first thing again.
SB Nation (rightfully) felt the need to take it to the next level, setting the clip to “I Believe I Can Fly.”
Everybody knows Italians can’t fly.
The new logo for Andrea Bargnani’s brand. pic.twitter.com/MisRABplnA
— Andrew A. McNeill (@drew_48moh) January 23, 2014
UPDATE: He’s injured now, thanks to this play. Torn ligament in his left elbow. Out indefinitely. Wow.
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'