- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Few Things Are Funnier Than 7-Footer ‘Air Bargnani’ Trying To Dunk, But Falling Short Of The Rim
Andrea Bargnani has done three things as a New York Knicks basketballer that we must discuss: “Professional Athlete With 7-Foot-3 Wingspan Misses Dunk, Badly.” Andrea Bargnani Makes Worst Basketball Play Ever. And now, well, he did the first thing again.
SB Nation (rightfully) felt the need to take it to the next level, setting the clip to “I Believe I Can Fly.”
Everybody knows Italians can’t fly.
The new logo for Andrea Bargnani’s brand. pic.twitter.com/MisRABplnA
— Andrew A. McNeill (@drew_48moh) January 23, 2014
UPDATE: He’s injured now, thanks to this play. Torn ligament in his left elbow. Out indefinitely. Wow.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story