- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Al Jefferson Catches Delonte West, Elects Not To Body Slam Him
Al Jefferson was all set to pull off a ball fake against the Dallas Mavericks and slam the ball home, but his shoulder fake fooled an overeager Delonte West enough that West ended up on his shoulders, in the words of TNT’s Kevin Harlan, “like a bag of potatoes.”
Kudos to Al for not Samoan-dropping him.
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!