- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Al Jefferson Catches Delonte West, Elects Not To Body Slam Him
Al Jefferson was all set to pull off a ball fake against the Dallas Mavericks and slam the ball home, but his shoulder fake fooled an overeager Delonte West enough that West ended up on his shoulders, in the words of TNT’s Kevin Harlan, “like a bag of potatoes.”
Kudos to Al for not Samoan-dropping him.
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence