- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Al Jefferson Catches Delonte West, Elects Not To Body Slam Him
Al Jefferson was all set to pull off a ball fake against the Dallas Mavericks and slam the ball home, but his shoulder fake fooled an overeager Delonte West enough that West ended up on his shoulders, in the words of TNT’s Kevin Harlan, “like a bag of potatoes.”
Kudos to Al for not Samoan-dropping him.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts