- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Allen Iverson And The New York Times Dissect The Moment He Crossed Up Michael Jordan
Remember that amazing moment on March 12th, 1997, when a young Allen Iverson crossed over arguably the greatest basketball player ever, Michael Jordan? Years later, it’s still one of the better non-playoff NBA highlights you’ll ever see. But how did it happen? How did Jordan, nine-time all defensive first teamer, end up on the other end of a highlight?
In a New York Times piece chronicling the history of the crossover, Iverson, naturally, was a crucial interview. The conversation quickly turned to that famous crossover of MJ, a moment which Iverson himself admits he spent a lot of time visualizing in his pre-Association days. Fast forward the following video to the 1:59 mark.
There are so many great things about this video, chiefly: Phil Jackson imploring Jordan to check Iverson, and Iverson himself being amazed that, even after giving Jordan his best move, the GOAT still almost blocked his shot.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts