- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Allen Iverson And The New York Times Dissect The Moment He Crossed Up Michael Jordan
Remember that amazing moment on March 12th, 1997, when a young Allen Iverson crossed over arguably the greatest basketball player ever, Michael Jordan? Years later, it’s still one of the better non-playoff NBA highlights you’ll ever see. But how did it happen? How did Jordan, nine-time all defensive first teamer, end up on the other end of a highlight?
In a New York Times piece chronicling the history of the crossover, Iverson, naturally, was a crucial interview. The conversation quickly turned to that famous crossover of MJ, a moment which Iverson himself admits he spent a lot of time visualizing in his pre-Association days. Fast forward the following video to the 1:59 mark.
There are so many great things about this video, chiefly: Phil Jackson imploring Jordan to check Iverson, and Iverson himself being amazed that, even after giving Jordan his best move, the GOAT still almost blocked his shot.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row