- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Amar’e Stoudemire Honors His Late Brother By Getting A “Teardrop” Tattoo
The buzz around Amar’e Stoudemire’s return to the lineup for the Knicks has much to do with just how he might gel with the team’s newest sensation Jeremy Lin, as well as some concern as to whether or not he’s recovered from the death of his older brother Hazell, who last week lost his life in a car accident.
With his brother still clearly on his mind, Stoudemire returned to action tonight sporting a brand new “teardrop” tattoo just under his right eye. Of course the significance of the tattoo is a showing of his deep sorrow for the man who he referred to as his “Guardian Angel.”
Here’s another shot of his new tattoo from tonight’s game in Toronto, courtesy of CJ Fogler:
- Filed Under:
- Amar’e Stoudemire
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts