- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Amar’e Stoudemire Honors His Late Brother By Getting A “Teardrop” Tattoo
The buzz around Amar’e Stoudemire’s return to the lineup for the Knicks has much to do with just how he might gel with the team’s newest sensation Jeremy Lin, as well as some concern as to whether or not he’s recovered from the death of his older brother Hazell, who last week lost his life in a car accident.
With his brother still clearly on his mind, Stoudemire returned to action tonight sporting a brand new “teardrop” tattoo just under his right eye. Of course the significance of the tattoo is a showing of his deep sorrow for the man who he referred to as his “Guardian Angel.”
Here’s another shot of his new tattoo from tonight’s game in Toronto, courtesy of CJ Fogler:
- Filed Under:
- Amar’e Stoudemire
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts