- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Amar’e Stoudemire Honors His Late Brother By Getting A “Teardrop” Tattoo
The buzz around Amar’e Stoudemire’s return to the lineup for the Knicks has much to do with just how he might gel with the team’s newest sensation Jeremy Lin, as well as some concern as to whether or not he’s recovered from the death of his older brother Hazell, who last week lost his life in a car accident.
With his brother still clearly on his mind, Stoudemire returned to action tonight sporting a brand new “teardrop” tattoo just under his right eye. Of course the significance of the tattoo is a showing of his deep sorrow for the man who he referred to as his “Guardian Angel.”
Here’s another shot of his new tattoo from tonight’s game in Toronto, courtesy of CJ Fogler:
- Filed Under:
- Amar’e Stoudemire
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Seahawks Defense: Greatest of All Time?