- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
An Amazing Tribute To A Rare Dunk By Matt Bonner
Matt Bonner of the San Antonio Spurs is best known for being a redhead and shooting threes like an eight-year-old. What he’s not known for is dunking. So when Bonner lets loose a rim-rattling dunk, the moment deserves a fitting tribute. And it certainly got one.
Watch now as this Red Rocket (I didn’t give him the unfortunate nickname) is finally allowed to take off, his mid-air acrobatics fittingly set to the tune of “Free Bird” by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts