- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Anderson Varejao Wig Night Was The Best Idea Ever
You’d think the 10,000 people that saw the Cleveland Cavs lose, at home, to the Hawks on Friday night would be sad souls. Fear not. They got to witness Kyrie Irving, and they all got Anderson Varejao wigs. It was wonderful. As the top YouTube comment asks, “If LeBron stayed, would they have a receding hairline night?”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts