- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Kyle O’Quinn Chuck A Ball At Andray Blatche’s Face From Point-Blank Range
The Brooklyn Nets snapped their first skid under interim head coach P.J. Carlesimo like any other skid gets snapped: with a game against the Orlando Magic. They defeated the Magic handily at home, 97-77, but in the game’s waning moments, Kyle O’Quinn was not about to just give up.
I think “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks” just about says it all.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts