- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch Kyle O’Quinn Chuck A Ball At Andray Blatche’s Face From Point-Blank Range
The Brooklyn Nets snapped their first skid under interim head coach P.J. Carlesimo like any other skid gets snapped: with a game against the Orlando Magic. They defeated the Magic handily at home, 97-77, but in the game’s waning moments, Kyle O’Quinn was not about to just give up.
I think “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks” just about says it all.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar