- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Kyle O’Quinn Chuck A Ball At Andray Blatche’s Face From Point-Blank Range
The Brooklyn Nets snapped their first skid under interim head coach P.J. Carlesimo like any other skid gets snapped: with a game against the Orlando Magic. They defeated the Magic handily at home, 97-77, but in the game’s waning moments, Kyle O’Quinn was not about to just give up.
I think “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks” just about says it all.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts