- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Watch Kyle O’Quinn Chuck A Ball At Andray Blatche’s Face From Point-Blank Range
The Brooklyn Nets snapped their first skid under interim head coach P.J. Carlesimo like any other skid gets snapped: with a game against the Orlando Magic. They defeated the Magic handily at home, 97-77, but in the game’s waning moments, Kyle O’Quinn was not about to just give up.
I think “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks” just about says it all.
- Shocking Photos of WWE's New HUGE Wrestler
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- New In The NBA: Meet The Pelicans