- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Kyle O’Quinn Chuck A Ball At Andray Blatche’s Face From Point-Blank Range
The Brooklyn Nets snapped their first skid under interim head coach P.J. Carlesimo like any other skid gets snapped: with a game against the Orlando Magic. They defeated the Magic handily at home, 97-77, but in the game’s waning moments, Kyle O’Quinn was not about to just give up.
I think “You don’t really like to play defense with your face, folks” just about says it all.
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster