- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Anthony Davis Hits A Three, Gets The Foul, Taunts John Calipari
Anthony Davis was an emergency addition to USA Basketball’s national team when Blake Griffin went down with a knee injury, but he acquitted himself well in a warmup game against the Dominican Republic last night, scoring nine points in 10 minutes in a 113-59 romp.
Of course, Davis had some extra motivation to put on a show last night: the Dominican side was coached by his now-former mentor, John Calipari. So when Davis got fouled while hitting a last-minute three to stretch Team USA’s lead from 50 to 53 points, it might have looked like the least-dramatic four-point play opportunity in basketball history on the surface, but Davis’ reaction made it superb:
As the announcers said, Davis was probably just telling Calipari he should have let him shoot more threes last season – coach Cal was clearly tickled by whatever it was Davis exactly said. We have to say, though: he might have only been 3-for-20 on threes at Kentucky, but that stroke looked smooth. Smooth enough to get Hornets fans very excited.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts